The GoWave is a powerful soldering system for those just entering into mass-soldering operations. This system is suited to a variety of applications ranging from entry-level mass soldering to soldering in small or medium-sized batches. It also provides an economical soldering solution for universities, schools and laboratories. The GoWave is especially featured with its innovative nozzle concept which is ideally suited for nearly all soldering tasks. In addition, it may be equipped with a local nitrogen inertion in the soldering area in case of demanding applications.
The special feature of this machine is its compact, but performance oriented design. Offering a fluxer module, an efficient preheater, innovative soldering area and microprocessor control, the GoWave presents the finest soldering technology in its class.
- high soldering quality because of innovative nozzle designs and local nitrogen inertion
- spray fluxer with HVLP technology ensures clear spray pattern with reduced flux consumption
- preheat area with IR covered with ceramic glass, and reflection tunnel for optimum energy gains
- soldering width: 340 mm
- conveyor angle adjustable between 6° and 8°
- solder wave control and control of the conveyor speed
- monitoring of all machine functions
- MIS following ISO 9001 ff
- user-friendly programming and operation
- low maintenance requirements
|PCB size||Max 410x340 mm|
|Pre heat||Infrared preheating with glass ceramic cover, preheat length 700x400mm, preheat temperature max 420 degrees celcius|
|Solder pot||Composit coating for processing lead-free alloys, solder volyme SnPb/SnAgCu approx 185 kg/150kg, wavw heigt max 7 mm|